RSS
Hello!!! The name's Mervin. Loves photography, shopping, coffee, and my friends. I can fill this little section with so much crap to scare you away, but... enough, I think? XD

Sushi King's RM2 Promotion @ KLCC

Wednesdays are not one of my busiest days, and so I made big plans to storm Sushi King's 2 dollar promotion. Hm, it was a while since I last had sushi.

Good ones, mind you. Not those cheap things you get from Carrefour or Giant.

Sadly, only a maximum of 6 people are allowed per table, and that's IF you even have the membership card. Thank you, CCY. Couldn't have done it without you (and your card, of course).

So, the initial plan was for 5 people to go. Somehow, we managed to entice5 other people into coming along. I guess the more the merrier. Wheee. Was so happy thinking of all the salmon and scallops I was gonna swallow whole. Still had to split into separate groups though, tsk.


Arrived there around 4-ish, and even then, there was a queue! Glanced into the shop and it was full. All greedy little humans.


Picture pixellated to protect the privacy of that beautiless woman (check out the english, yo!).

I'm evil, I know. What're you gonna do? Hahhah!



Thankfully, we didn't have to wait long. Only 10 minutes, phew.

Caught a sight of something that wrung a bit of a heartache before that. Felt so emo, but hey! Nothing's stopping me from enjoying my sushi with full pig-headedness, okay. Seeing the kaiten belt cheered me up. =)


So officially, LET THE EATING BEGIN!!!


I don't know about healthy, but heehhhhlll, you bet it's good. Even then, 'good' is an understatement.





I swear to God, we (more like I) didn't stop taking anything!!! Half raw scallops, prawn eggs and salmon kept appearing on our table like magic. And within 20 minutes, us being us, we finished 30 plates. Wooooot!



Sadly, I really regretted gobbling everything so quickly. Seating time per table is 1 hour (that's what happens when everyone enters Malaysiakiasu mode), and so we had many minutes of greent tea to kill.

Also, new types of sushi appeared on the belt right after we decided to stop, freak. Forgive me, fried scallop sushi. Nana kimi hotade.

And since neither group was sitting near the belt, we had to literally walk over and take.

Can you imagine? Felt so impolite, but I don't care. It's a 2-ringgit-per-plate-of-rice-based-sushi promotion.

GRAB.

Don't mind me. :D

Did I mention the other group actually waited for the purple plate? Determination and perseverance always pays off, right? After 20 minutes of waiting, they walked back with tempura prawns, dammit.

Sigh, those sad children.

Nope, *denying* I'm not jealous, ah, nope. =PAdd Image

Oh, and Nitsume. I have no idea what you are, but ooooh, you're so good.

Tastes like soy sauce, but it's not. Tastes like caramel, but it's not. Tastes like both mixed together, but it's not! Dunno la, it's just.... NICE!!!!


What an experience, seriously!!! 69 bucks for a totally hearty meal. Everything was fresh, tasted good, and the feeling of taking as much as you can will always be awesome. Happy stomachs, though mine felt like bursting anytime.

I'll be there at the next promotion season. CCY, book a space on your card for me. If not, I'm not your friend anymore. Hah!


To end this post, I'll do a bit of promoting, since I feel like it.

For those of you who don't know, Sushi King has a membership card. Sign up, and you'll be able to enjoy the two-ringgit-per-plate-of-rice-based-sushi promotion, along with an exclusive cutlery set and vouchers worth 20 bucks you can use next year.

For those of you who don't know, the promotion is seasonal. Two seasons per year, and the promotion only applies to rice based sushi. Max seating time is one hour due to limited seats. Lastly, for thos eof you who don't know.....


Sushi King pwns ass.


Hmph. I should be getting commission for this.



Yours truly,
Mervin, next stop : Sakae Sushi. Anyone?

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 You'll Know It's Mervin.. All rights reserved.